Wartsare neoplasms on the skin that appear as a result of the active multiplication in the human body of thehuman papillomavirus(HPV). They do not pose a direct threat to human life and health, but in unfavorable conditions they can develop into cancer tumors. If the tumor is injured, the bleeding opens. Therefore, it is necessary to eliminate these defects. Removing warts with celandine is a safe and effective method. The main thing is to remember the characteristics of this plant and the rules for its use.
Healing properties of celandine
Celandine is often used to correct various skin imperfections. This plant has a unique chemical composition. It contains the following substances:
- Organic acids.
- Essential oils.
Thanks to this, celandine has a strong antibacterial and immunostimulating effect. The presence of alkaloids helps to relieve tissue swelling and to relieve pain. The acids included in the plant suppress the papillomavirus, which reduces the likelihood of relapse.
The highest concentration of active substances in the sap of the plant. Burns neoplastic cells, has an anti-tumor effect. The flavonoids contained in it heal the wounds quickly, making the healing process faster.
The use of celandine allows not only to remove warts, but also to improve the condition of the skin. The plant contains vitamins that nourish the epidermis. They also have a beneficial effect on local immunity.
Benefits of this treatment
Celandine against warts is very effective. Among the main advantages of this therapy are:
- Burning is not accompanied by unpleasant sensations, itching and burning does not occur.
- The medicinal composition does not have to be bought at the pharmacy, you can prepare it yourself.
- Similar agents can be used to treat malignancies. They have an obituary effect on them.
- The juice of this plant helps not only to remove growth, but also to fight its cause - viruses.
Using celandine for warts helps to completely eliminate the defect. At the same time, you shouldn't expect a quick result. The course of treatment will be long. How long it will last will depend on the characteristics of the accumulation. On average, it takes about 20 days. It will only be possible to achieve the result if all the rules of use of the product are observed.
Disadvantages of therapy
Despite its effectiveness, treatment with celandine for warts cannot be considered completely safe. This can lead to the following negative consequences:
- If the permitted dosage is exceeded, skin burns, severe irritation may appear, the epidermis begins to peel. This is due to the high concentration of alkaloids in the plant. They are toxic to the human body.
- After celandine, the scars may remain at the site of growth. It will be impossible to get rid of them.
- A medicine based on such a plant can cause a strong allergic reaction.
- If the technology of the procedures is violated, the infection spreads to healthy tissues. As a result, after a while, warts reappear in greater numbers.
Before starting therapy, you should carefully study the technique of how to remove warts with celandine. Only if all the rules are observed, will it be possible to avoid negative consequences.
Remember that celandine is a poisonous plant. If the juice reaches healthy tissues, they should be washed immediately with plenty of water.
In some cases, the use of celandine against warts and papillomas is strictly prohibited. Among the main contraindications are:
- Bronchial asthma.
- Individual intolerance to the substances contained in the plant.
- Mental abnormalities.
- Angina pectoris.
- Pregnancy during breastfeeding periods.
Celandine is used with extreme caution in the treatment of children. Before using this medication, it is imperative to consult a doctor.
It is important to strictly follow technology on how to use celandine for warts. Its violation can cause skin burns and other negative consequences. There are some important precautions to be taken when using the medicine:
- Make sure that you have no allergic reactions to the components of the medicine. To do this, apply a small amount of the medication to your elbow. If after some time there is no swelling and redness, you can safely start therapy.
- It is prohibited to use celandine for warts if there are more than five of them.
- After the medicine takes effect, the buildup is covered with a crust. You cannot pull it out, it must fall alone.
- When applying the product, protect healthy areas of the skin by lubricating them with an oily cream.
- Celandine is not recommended to remove warts on the face, as the scars may remain after treatment.
- Before applying the product, it is recommended to vaporize the build-up. This will facilitate the entry of medicinal substances into the tissues.
Before starting therapy, consult your doctor. A specialist will be able to identify if you have contraindications and talk about how to use celandine for warts in your case.
Modern pharmacology offers several effective drugs for warts, which are produced based on celandine. The list of the most popular tools includes:
- Juice. Available in small dark glass bottles. Celandine juice can be used externally and drunk internally. If the patient has liver or kidney disease, the use of such a drug is contraindicated. On the first day, take four drops of juice, previously diluted in a tablespoon of pure water, twice a day. It is best to do this half an hour before meals. The next day, the number of drops increases by one. This is done until the dosage reaches 15 drops. The maximum concentration of the drug is consumed in two months. According to the evaluations of those who used this technique, in addition, it is necessary to treat the growths with juice several times a day.
- Ointment with celandine and makeup. This medication helps with warts, condyloma and papilloma. It has a strong antitumor effect, acts as an antiseptic and anesthetic. It is recommended to treat the neoplasm with such an ointment three times a day.
- Balm Celandine. Helps to eliminate various types of warts and papillomas. The drug has a fungicidal effect, disinfects the skin and relieves inflammation. It must be applied directly over the build-up in a thick layer and maintained for about 10 minutes. The product remains are then removed with a cotton swab. Balm is known as a remedy for warts on the neck and face.
- Ointment. A multicomponent composition in which the extract of celandine is present in high concentration. It can be used to cauterize warts, disinfect and heal small wounds. It has a mild effect on the skin, so it is allowed to be used on sensitive areas of the body.
- Drops. Gentian and golden rhododendron are used as additional components in the medicine. This solution destroys dead growth cells and prevents the infection from spreading to healthy tissues. It is widely used to eliminate plantar warts. The liquid is treated with neoplasms for a week.
Before using celandine for warts, read the instructions for using the medicine. Pay close attention to the prescribed dosages.
Today, in pharmacies, you can find a medicine that is made with alkali. There are no plant components in it.
Homemade products are becoming an excellent alternative to pharmaceutical preparations. Celandine is recommended to be harvested during the flowering period. At that time, it accumulates the maximum amount of healing components. Choose only plants with bright green leaves and no signs of disease or pests.
Always wear rubber gloves and goggles when harvesting raw materials. Eye contact with the juice can cause serious vision problems.
Ointments, tinctures and decoctions of the plant are used to remove warts with celandine. The use of pure juice is also effective.
Sufficient fresh raw material must be prepared for the juice. The plants must be uprooted together with the roots. They are washed well before processing. All parts of the plant are passed through a meat grinder twice. The prepared porridge is squeezed with gauze folded in several layers. The juice released at the same time is poured into tightly closed dark glass bottles. After a week, the liquid starts to ferment. The accumulated gas must be released every day. The fermentation process ends in about 10 days. The medicine can then be used.
Before starting the procedure, the skin is washed with hot water. The juice is applied to the accumulation surface with a cotton swab. Celandine for wart removal is used three times a day for a week. After the cancer gets dark, you can reduce the frequency of use to once a day.
Before starting the cauterization procedure, protect the healthy tissue with a bandage. Make a hole in it, the size of which corresponds to the accumulation parameters. Glue so that the growth is exactly in the hole.
An effective way to treat warts with celandine is to use alcohol tincture. In this state, the active ingredients maintain their effectiveness for longer. To prepare the medicine, fill two-thirds of a glass jar with fresh plant leaves. Pour the alcohol to the edge. Keep this composition in a dark place. The infusion time is three weeks.
The prepared tincture is used to clean the neoplasms several times a day. It is best to remove plantar warts with compresses. To do this, apply a dye to a cotton swab and apply on the growth for 15 minutes.
The liquid oil extract of celandine is considered a mild agent, as it does not cause skin burns. It can be applied to children. It is important to know how to properly prepare this medicine.
Fresh leaves are ground in a mortar and pestle. Fill a half-liter bottle with them to the top. Pour high quality olive oil, preheated in a water bath. Homogenize. Allow to warm for 12 hours. They are then removed to a cool place, inaccessible to sunlight and kept for about a week.
The finished product is filtered and used to prepare medicinal compresses. A cotton swab is moistened with oil and applied to the wart. A new dressing should be applied every 12 hours. Therapy lasts about two weeks. The use of such extract of celandine for warts is more effective.
Broth is the safest medicine. It contains a small concentration of active ingredients. Therefore, this medication is effective for small cancers.
To prepare a curative product, fresh grass is dried in a well-ventilated area. Ten grams of prepared raw material are poured into 1. 5 liters of water. Boil for 10 minutes. Filter the liquid and moisten a cotton wool. Apply it to the buildup. This compress is kept overnight.
Another way to remove warts with celandine is to use the internal decoction. It should be consumed twice a day, one glass at a time. If a person drank a lot more of this liquid, signs of acute poisoning may appear. In such a situation, you need to contact a medical institution for help.
Homemade ointment is widely used to cauterize warts with celandine. It is very simple to prepare, just mix a small amount of glycerin with celandine juice. The result should be a thick composition.
The method of applying the ointment does not differ from the use of other medicines. It is treated with an accumulation several times a day. Make sure to apply the product at night. This remedy for warts is used for two weeks.
Many who have encountered a similar problem are wondering whether celandine helps against warts. Numerous studies confirm that this plant effectively handles this task. The main thing is to strictly observe all dosages and rules of use of the medication.
Treatment with Celandine has been tried by many. Basically, all comments about this therapy are positive. The tool acts slowly, but allows you to completely burn the build-up, so it is deservedly popular. Negative reviews are most often the result of a violation of the instructions for use of medications and an excess of recommended dosage. Apply celandine correctly and the warts will not torment you anymore.
When using these medicines for children, you need to be very careful. You can start a course only after a pediatrician recommends it. It is better to use the milder drugs, for example, ointments and decoctions.
Celandine is not the only remedy for burning warts. Today, many modern techniques have been developed to allow the removal of buildup in a procedure. At the same time, the use of the medicinal plant remains popular. This method will be ideal for treating the disease at an early stage. The main thing is to follow all precautions and not forget how to use the money correctly.