Many are trying to find the most effective folk remedies for the treatment of papillomas. But this is a largely individual issue that requires an appropriate approach to consider each individual situation of papillomavirus disease. It should be noted that folk remedies should be used against papillomas only with the agreement of a doctor. Some of them may have contraindications and side effects. Therefore, treatment of papilloma is recommended after a visit to a specialist, even if you decide to use popular recipes.
Immunity above all
To get rid of papillomas, it is not enough to just remove these neoplasms. Papillomas must be treated in a complex way. One of the basic rules of complex treatment is to increase immunity.
It is with the help of the human immune system that the fight against papillomavirus is being waged. Therefore, to get rid of papillomatosis, your body's protective functions must deal with the responsibilities assigned to them.
In addition, there is a traditional way to increase immunity without resorting to expensive drugs - an immunostimulant or immunomodulators.
The treatment of papillomas with folk remedies involves several basic steps designed to improve the performance of the immune system.
- Power correction.All the organs of our body are directly related to each other. Human nutrition has a major impact on all internal systems. What can we say, the food we eat reflects the internal state of the body in our hair, nails and especially skin. By abandoning junk food and giving preference to healthy foods, you normalize the digestive tract, the digestive system and increase the level of protective functions. That is, nutrition directly affects the state of immunity.
- Vitamins and minerals.There is an easy way to get vitamins - buy special complexes. But you can't buy the first vitamins that come up until you find out exactly what your body is deficient in. To do this, you need to pass the tests. In addition to the use of vitamin complexes purchased at the pharmacy, you can obtain the trace elements that are missing from food.
- Increased physical activity.The more active your life, the better your immune system will function. To start, just walk. If possible, play a sport. But keep in mind that excessive physical activity is harmful.
- Folk remedies for the treatment of immunity.These are mainly herbs, arrangements and decoctions based on them. There are many recipes, but the most useful for immunity are nettle, ginseng, aloe vera and echinacea.
- Hardening.To improve immunity, you can take a contrast bath or shower with water.
- Good mood.You will be surprised, but a person's psycho-emotional state has a serious impact on health.
Popular popular recipes
For the treatment of papillomas with folk remedies, the most effective recipes are selected individually. Do not forget that each person has a unique organism. If someone normally responds to the use of the same garlic, then in another person with papillomas, this product can cause allergies, irritations or even burns due to the increased sensitivity of the skin.
Some forms of papillomavirus disease, such as biliary papillomatosis, should not be cured with purely folk remedies. Therefore, when papillomas form in Organs genitals, in the mouth or in the gallbladder, carry out the treatment strictly according to the recommendations and under the supervision of a doctor. If the warts are located in safe areas and do not cause serious problems, you can treat them yourself.
We invite you to discover some folk remedies for papillomas, which have received positive reviews and are actively used in the treatment of warts.
- A preparation based on onion skins.If you want to use folk remedies for papillomas, try using normal onions. You will need your shell. Collect it in a jar and fill it with ordinary vinegar, not acetic acid. Cover the jar with paper or cloth and leave in the room for 2 weeks. When the skin is hardened, it is necessary to drain the vinegar and dry the onion skin. When papillomas are formed, treatment with folk remedies involves the need to remove several leaves, fix them on the wart and leave overnight. When removing the bandage in the morning, apply a grease or cream to the skin.
- Curing bath.If papillomatosis covered different areas with warts, they can be treated simultaneously with a bath. To get rid of papilloma, you need about 3-5 kg of chestnut leaves. In addition, it is better to collect greens, as they are more effective in helping to fight warts. After collecting about half a bucket of leaves, they are poured completely with boiling water, brought to a boil and insisted. After 12 hours, the decoction for the medical bath is ready. The broth is poured into the water and the procedures can be performed. For best results, it is recommended to use water literally a few degrees warmer than your body temperature. To remove papillomas with folk remedies in the form of a bath in chestnut leaves, literally 8 to 10 procedures are required. Only these baths can be taken once every 2 days.
- Kalanchoe.Traditional medicine gives a plant like Kalanchoe a special place. Traditional methods of treating papillomas with this plant involve the use of fresh leaves. They are applied with a cut on the wart, fixed with bandage or plaster and left overnight. Even the most difficult warts are removed in 8-10 procedures.
- Celandine and olive oil.Each attending physician, despite their views on traditional medicine, confirms the fact that celandine is highly effective against warts. It is not surprising, because there are even pharmaceutical drugs for papillomas based on them. But celandine can be used effectively with your own hands when removing warts. For this, it is necessary to collect the plant when it is in bloom - from May to July. The plant should be torn, but not cut into small pieces. We advise the use of gloves to avoid scalding your hands. The crushed plant is poured with oil. The proportions of the remedy for warts are the same. The medicine for papillomas is infused for 30 days in a dark and preferably cool place. Warts are removed by adjusting the affected areas of the skin. To get rid of papillomas, it is recommended to apply a folk remedy on warts 2 to 4 times a day.
- Potatoes, thuja and celandine.You will need a 1 liter can. Conditionally divide into 3 parts and fill each part with potato sprouts, celandine sprouts and thuja. Everything is full of alcohol and infused for 10-15 days. With the resulting product, treat the warts about 2 to 3 times a day. It usually takes 10 days to get rid of papillomas.
- Garlic cream for warts.To remove papillomas and warts with folk remedies, many use garlic. In addition, garlic helps perfectly with warts in their pure form. But for a smoother effect on healthy skin, with papillomas and warts, it is better to use garlic cream. The popular recipe calls for combining chopped garlic with any fatty cream in a 1 to 2 ratio. The resulting remedy for papillomas and warts is applied to growths for 1-2 hours and fixed with a plaster. Then, be sure to remove the bandage and wash the warts folk remedy with warm, soapy water.
Papillomas and warts are an urgent problem of our time. It is possible to face it both by modern traditional means and by traditional medicine methods.