Body papillomas are quite common, but is it necessary to remove them? In some situations, it is better to eliminate papillomas in the human body immediately by cardinal methods. But basically, they first resort to treating papilloma in the body. It all depends on the specific situation, as well as on the patient's desire to wait for a gradual recovery, or to direct efforts to get rid of these manifestations as soon as possible. It is worth mentioning that this desire occurs less frequently in men than in women.
What to do if you have papillomas? The first step is to go to the doctor. Even small papillomas indicate the need to consult a specialist.
This is due to what tumors are in general and what are the reasons for the appearance of papillomas in the body. The main causes of papillomas are HPV. This virus enters the human body, remains there for a while, and when favorable conditions are created in the body, it begins to actively develop. That's where papillomas come from.
In this case, the type of growth plays an important role. It is not so difficult to determine the types of papillomas, given their characteristic features.
- Flat papillomas.Predominantly flat papillomas are formed on the foot. In this case, flat papillomas cause severe pain and discomfort when walking. Do I need to remove this type of papillomas? Yes. Over time, they will cause even more problems.
- Chained.Photos of papillomas can reveal the peculiarities of their appearance. Older and senile people suffer mainly from papillomas in the body similar to wires. The appearance of papillomas is observed in the eyes, neck, groin and armpits.
- Simple.The reason for the appearance of papillomas is the same - a virus. Another name is common. They appear most often on the hands and fingers. Common among children. These small growths gradually disappear and leave no trace in many cases.
- Flat.Affects the face and hands, often causing inflammatory processes in the skin.
- Pointed.They are condylomata, since the displacement site is the genitals. The most dangerous neoplasms.
- Red papillomas on the body.They occur quite frequently, but at the same time they are often not noticed by a person. They are confused with birthmarks. They are generally not particularly dangerous, but when they grow up, you should definitely see a doctor. It can spread throughout the body.
If you notice a tumor in a child or adult, you should see a doctor. The doctor who treats papillomas depends a lot on exactly where they appeared. Therefore, determine which doctor to contact, depending on the location of the growths. Especially a dermatologist. Although you sometimes need to see a urologist, gynecologist and even a dentist.
In fact, the causes of papillomas are varied. The presence of the virus alone in the body is not enough for the appearance of many papillomas. It all depends on the general state of the body and the immune system in particular. If your immune system is functioning well, don't be afraid that tumors may appear. But you can become vulnerable under the influence of the virus for several reasons:
- Immunity decreases;
- You are experiencing severe stress or depression;
- smoking and drinking alcohol;
- Get sick with infectious diseases like flu or ARVI;
- You have problems with your digestive tract;
- Have a promiscuous sex life;
- You have been taking medication with side effects for a long time, etc.
But are growths in the body dangerous? Actually yes. But why are papillomas dangerous? Let's try to find out.
Are papillomas contagious? Definitely. Infecting another person is not at all difficult, which explains the widespread prevalence of the virus. A baby can develop HPV while still in the womb or during delivery. There is contact, home and sexual transmission of the virus. The infected person himself becomes a distributor of the virus. At the same time, it may not face the external manifestations of HPV due to the good work of the immune system.
In addition, if there are many papillomas in the body, this can serve as a pretext for serious disorders, depression and complex development. Therefore, when papillomas appear on the body, treatment is usually performed only to return the appearance to a normal state.
Are papillomas in the body really dangerous? The main threat is the risk of developing cancer. Few people are unaware of this danger. Although the statistics speak of rare cases of degeneration of a benign tumor into a malignant one, you should not try to fate.
Understanding the causes and treatment of growths, we need to talk about the need to start getting rid of neoplasms in a competent way. This means that you need to find the best way to remove the neoplasms. The fight must necessarily take place correctly, so as not to cause even greater problems.
Many people dream of growth. But the dream is not so bad compared to when the papillomas actually appeared. You can find out at your leisure what neoplasms are dreaming of and what to expect if you dream of papillomas in the body.
But now the most important thing is the treatment. For the treatment or removal of papillomas in the body, there are many methods and medications.
It is important to understand for yourself that there is no cure for papillomas as a means of completely removing HPV from the body. Today, HPV is incurable. Therefore, efforts must be directed towards suppressing the virus and eliminating its external manifestations in the form of growths. For these purposes, there are several medications for papillomas:
- Ointment for papillomas;
- Tablets for papillomas.
How to deal with papillomas in the body? The first step is to consult a specialist. It is especially important to see a doctor first if children are affected by HPV. The doctor will conduct the full range of examinations and tests needed, draw the appropriate conclusions and prescribe treatment.
It turns out that treatment at home without exams may not work. There are many varieties of the HPV virus, each with its own characteristics and, so to speak, weaknesses. You need to understand which virus subtype you are dealing with in order to choose the best treatment methods against it.
All papilloma removal and treatment methods can be divided into several main categories.
- Medication.How to remove papillomas using drugs? To do this, the doctor prescribes special pills, ointments or other forms of medication. With their help, you will be able to remove papillomas at home. At the same time, there are local medicines that are used to treat tumors and there are ways to normalize the work of the whole body and increase immunity. Usually, they are combined with each other.
- Folk remedies for papillomas.In fact, treatment with folk remedies gives an excellent result with a competent approach to the problem. But again, it is better to talk to your doctor first and use popular prescriptions as an addition to the main treatment. However, everyone needs to use antiviral drugs and immunomodulators at all times of HPV treatment. Soda, castor oil, potatoes or celandine are just a small part of the folk remedies that can help eliminate growth.
- Surgical removal.Can papillomas be removed? In some cases, this is the best solution. Often, patients first remove the external manifestation of the virus and, in parallel, improve the state of the body through a healthy lifestyle, medications and other preventive measures. Photography is not able to convey how much a person can suffer from psychological growth. If you decide to remove it at the clinic, choose the safest and most effective methods. These are the excision of radio and laser waves. The methods are expensive, but fully justified.
The growth formation is a sign of your body that it is weakening. You can increase immunity in several ways, just like getting rid of cancer. But act competently, deliberately and be sure to consult experienced doctors.